Monday, May 2, 2011

30 Day Diet - My Journey

Hey guys, my first time posting but I just wanted to share with you how easy it is to lose 10-15 pounds in only 3 weeks.  After a big life changing event I took a look at my life and realized it was time for a change.  I was unmotivated and got a little too comfortable in my relationships.  I was being lazy and letting myself go.  Now I am far from an over weight person but I was not in the best of shape.  Im about 6-2 and WAS about 225 at the start of my diet.  I challenged my friend to a contest to see who could get a six pack first.  So we set a goal for one month of the most perfect diet we could think of.  And then chose one food that we wanted to eat on the last day of the month.  Our diet consisted of VERY little carbs, considering doing a 0 carb diet is quite hard since a lot of healthy foods we like to eat are complex carbs, and TONS of protein.  So we started dieting and lowering our portions down immensely.  By doing this you will see major results in as little as 2-3 weeks. Just realize you are in control of your body and remember you can control what you put into it.  From everything I have read, achieving the perfect abs and losing the weight is about 90% dependent on your diet.  Crunches and ab work outs are something that helps define the abs once the stomach fat is gone.

Well we have just finished our first month and on day 30 I ate a Double Bacon cheeseburger and fried mushrooms.  IT was AMAZING.  We are starting month 2 and have already picked our next food.  After only a month I am now down to 205 pounds and I am the most defined I have been in a very long time.  If you would like to read more about my journey check it out online at http://themotivationalsite.com/ under the health section.  My hope is that at least one person reads this and gets inspired to try and do the same thing since it is very achievable and actually really easy.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment